Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
At McElroy Pediatric Dentistry, Ltd. Your child’s health, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. We are committed to provide a safe and healthy environment.
PATIENT SAFETY AND APPOINTMENT PROTOCOL
- If you or anyone in your home is sick, please call 630-351-4440 to reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive ON TIME for your appointment to allow for social distancing and adequate time to sanitize the clinical area
- When you arrive, stay in your car, please call the office at 630-351-4440 to let us know you are here.
- To reduce the number of people in the office, we kindly ask that only one (1) parent/adult accompany the child(ren) who have an appointment.
- Please do not bring siblings/children who are not scheduled to be seen.
- You may wish to bring a sweater as the office is chillier.
- All who enter the office are required to wear a mask upon entering.
- BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- When your child’s appointment is confirmed, we will ask health pre-screening questions.
- Brush and floss your child’s teeth at home immediately before appointment.
- WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- You and your child will be greeted at the Pre-screening area.
- You and your child’s temperature will be taken.
- A patient screening form will be given to complete and sign.
- You will be directed to appropriate waiting area.
- Your child (and adult when applicable) will wash hands upon entering. Your child will then be asked to rinse their mouth with a peroxide based mouth rinse, unless too young to do so, or if special needs prohibits this.
OFFICE SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Doctors and staff are screened daily through temperature and questioning
- Protective PPE worn including: N95 masks, face shields, gloves and gowns
- PPE is cleaned and sanitized daily or disposed
- Sterilization of all instruments and equipment according to ADA, CDC and ISDS guidelines
- Single use disposable covers on chairs and light handles
- Use of high end disinfectants to sanitize All hard surfaces between each patient
- Deep cleaning & sanitizing surfaces and common areas frequently
- Masks worn by all in the office
- Call check-in: limiting the number is reception area at a time
- Hand-sanitizer at entrance and throughout office
- We have removed books and toys since those items are difficult to sterilize
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our staff will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your trust.