Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
At McElroy Pediatric Dentistry, Ltd. Your child’s health, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. We are committed to provide a safe and healthy environment.
Our daily routine is to utilize universal precautions as recommended by the Center Disease Control (CDC), OSHA, The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and the American Dental Association. This includes a multi-level, multi-step process including:
- Sterilization of all instruments and hand pieces with professional monitoring to confirm the sterilization process is operating properly.
- Single use disposables are used whenever possible such as chair covers, light handle covers and many clinical disposables.
- Use of high end disinfectants for wiping down all hard surfaces in the clinical and front office areas.
- PPE (personal protective equipment) such as masks, gloves, protective eyewear, using uniforms that are specially laundered off site.
- Hand washing before and after each patient contact and hand sanitizer available throughout the office.
- The office is cleaned daily by a professional cleaning service from the Northwest Medicine Regional Group.
In addition to these measures, and with due diligence for the protection of our patients and staff due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19, we are frequently wiping down the reception room chairs and reception counters throughout the day. Currently, we have temporarily removed books and toys from the reception room and clinical areas.
We are requesting the following the following of our patients:
- Call the office with any urgent dental needs or emergency.
- When you arrive for your appointment, wait in the car, notify the office you are there.
- After a pre-screening, you will be escorted into the office.
- Only one child and one adult will be admitted into the office at a time.
- The parent should wear a face mask.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter and you will receive an application of hand sanitizer.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your trust.